google-site-verification: googleb6241469506479c7.html

Thursday, November 8, 2012

how to make the mobile phone a modem with PC suite



how to make the mobile phone a modem with PC suite






hi mate,, what about the news today, on this day quota hirzi already abis,, been a month, and now my modem was taken by my mother, then as an alternative connection I use my phone as a modem, my phone is Nokia c1-01 S40, then I can use the phone as a modem, I use the cable as a connection from the phone to the PC, I recommend my friends to use cable because it uses bluetooth or infrared mobile too risky for health. I have had my phone I almost wasted because of faulty firmware after using bluetooth sebgai phone connection to a PC.


ok how to make the mobile phone a modem is as follows,

for example i use nokia and use Nokia PC suite that you want to download click here


ok lets get started

install nokia PC suite if you are not a nokia phone then download seseuai your mobile phone vendors



stelah that connect mobile phone with your PC using either cable or bluetooth and infrared




then select connect to internet


The first user to do manual settings, sebgai example I use a mobile broadband provider as my axis


select configure the connection manually



enter your provider settings, ranging from the APN (access point name) to the password

  after completion select connect



  if you are successful will appear like this image










if you are successful will appear like this one

No comments:

Post a Comment